Pre register by Sept. 28 to receive free event t-shirt
Create personal fundraising page when you register online
• An annual event that brings your community together to serve orphans with a 1 mile , 5K (3.1 m) , 10K (6.2m) run / walk
• Each participating group ( church, school or community group) decides where to invest the money that they raise
• "Orphans Around the World" expo creates awareness of the needs of orphans and provides opportunities for people to serve orphans.
• Special activities could include: bounce houses, prize drawings music, dunk tank, karate demonstration, dramas, clowns, climbing wall, food vendors, free Bibles, carnival games, pony rides, health screening, a concert and more.
• 100 % of all money raised goes to orphans projects. These projects are chosen by the groups that raise the money .Money is raised by people obtaining individual and business sponsors. Entry fees are used for administering the event and creating more River Run for Orphans events around the country.
Gladys Alyward – George Muller Award
“Courage and Passion in the Service of Orphans”
2010 – Seagrens 2011 - Corsis